Name: Sydney Norton
- Tell us a little about yourself…
I’m 23, an LPN, and live in Wadsworth with my fiancee (Justin) and 3 cats. My favorite thing to do is take naps with my cats.
- When did you become a member at APC?
- What made you join CrossFit?
I told Justin he had to stop bugging me about doing it when I gave it a try and didn’t like it…
- What is your proudest CrossFit moment/achievement (PR, WOD, LIFT, ETC.)?
Beating Justin in todays workout. Also, pushing myself from struggling to come 3 days a week to feeling bad if I’m not there at least 4 times a week.
- What is your favorite/least favorite WOD?
I hate running… a lot…
- What are your short/long term goals?
I’d really like to be able to do more gymnastics
- What is something we might not know about you?
I have never been an athlete person, I liked band, and exercise has never been my thing
- What advice would you give to a newbie just joining CrossFit?
Just keep pushing through every time you don’t want to come, because it does get better and easier.